This Apple Seminar was about Challenge Based Learning, using technology to create solutions to a meaningful problem. Students in K-12 and college classes were given iPads or MacBooks and a "big idea" challenge to solve. They worked in teams and found solutions not always anticipated by teachers and the school. Some ways they used technology to solve their problem were:
- using organization apps to get started and make assignments,
- sharing docs online,
- interviews on an iPhone with simultaneous recording on iPad,
or sharing a phone conversation with a group using the speaker feature on the phone, and
- creating and sharing stories, images and videos on website mobile galleries, online communities and blogs.
- good at digital media and internet use
- strong subject knowledge
- good CBL knowledge and an ability to manage a classroom where students were working on all kinds of projects and levels at once.
- video editing, audio and image editing, CBL training