Here is the beginning of his post....for the entire post, please click on the link above.
The last few online webinars I've attended there's been an interesting issue. Many of the participants are Twitter users who are becoming used to chatting via twitter. So, both the webinar tool (Elluminate, WebEx, Adobe Connect, etc.) have a chat stream happening and there's one going on via twitter.
- How Twitter Can Enhance Your Presentation
- Speakers – Be Aware, Twitter is Coming
- 8 things I learnt about using twitter as a participation tool
- Presenting to the Twitter Backchannel
- Twitter Conference Ideas
- How to Present While People are Twittering
- How Speakers Can Manage Twitter- and Live to Talk About it
- Audience on the Stage
- Should speakers ban twitter at their talks?
- Presentation Mastery: Twitter as a Presentation Resource